About the Position: As a Liaison and Education Assistant, He/She will be working closely with the Marketing Director and Assistant Program. He/She assists Marketing Directors in maintaining good relations between Biorock Indonesia partners (ministry, United Nations, corporates, NGOs, communities, universities, schools) in the Jabodetabek area. In addition, He/She will also assists the Program Assistant in providing education on issues related to coral reef rehabilitation.
- Liaison with a high level national or international forum
- Planning, Scheduling, and Taking notes of Meetings and Appointments
- Responsive to E-mails
- Provide contents for Biorock Indonesia media including but not limited to pictures, videos, and articles
- Assist program activity and events including but not limited to a site visit, conference, expo, guest lecturer, etc.
- Coordinate volunteer of Biorock Indonesia based in Jabodetabek
- Other task (s) assigned by the supervisor
- Willing to take 6-month internship contract
- Certified advance or open water diving
- Kind Personality
- Good Communicating Skills both in English in Bahasa Indonesia, verbally and written.
- Photography skills (additional)
- Strong interest with Conservation and Community based activity (with a portfolio is a plus)
- Understand the Issue of Marine Conservation, specifically in Coral Reef Restoration
- Experience in the high level national or international forum
- Diving trip opportunities
- The national and international network
- Recommendation Letter from Biorock Indonesia at the end of the internship
- Operational cost covered
Send your Application Letter, CV/Resume, and portfolio contact person to:
Dewa Nyoman Putra Yasa
Biorock Indonesia Administrator
Opportunities will be closed once the candidate has been appointed.