Biorock® Indonesia received hundreds of e-mails from all over Indonesia and the world to collaborate in applying Biorock® technology. We create collaboration workflow below to help interested parties inform their ideas and requirement so we can plan effectively how the best we can help you. If you interested to propose the new project, conduct research, apply for internship or volunteer position in Biorock® Projects or Sites in Indonesia, you can read below how to collaborate with Biorock® Indonesia to achieve your goals.
WORKFLOW TO INITIATE COLLABORATION WITH BIOROCK® INDONESIA
1. Send your expressions of interest by e-mail to email@example.com Tell us your interest, subject, location, requirement, and how do you think we can help you.
2. We will send you a response and list of supporting documents for your ideas
3. Send us your completed supporting documents before the cut off date
4. Our Boards of Expert will discuss all the ideas and proposal including how we can help you to achieve your goals.
5. We will announce the approved ideas and proposal on our website
6. Congratulations on approved ideas and proposals. We can start to work together to achieve your goals.
CUT OFF DATES
SEMESTER I 2018
March 31st, 2018 : Initial e-mail sent
April 25th, 2018: Supporting documents sent
June 8th, 2018: Announcement for Approved Collaboration Ideas & Proposal
SEMESTER II 2018
October 31st, 2018 : Initial e-mail sent
November 25th, 2018: Supporting documents sent
January 8th, 2019: Announcement for Approved Collaboration Ideas & Proposal